If you are a truck owner, then you may frequently be traveling with the goods loaded on your truck bed. After a duration, your truck bed needs some covering or protection. Otherwise, it will be damaged and will no look as good as new, as well as it will effect on your loaded cargo too. So, it is good to maintain your truck bed in good condition by doing regular checkups, servicing, and using some products to protect the truck bed and make it look attractive. A Bed liner is one such product and lack of a good-quality bed liner results into a damage of your truck bed or even in the cargo being transported. Today, we will see the review of Rust-Oleum Bed Liner which one of the Best Do It Yourself Bed liner today.
If your truck bed liner is unfinished, or old and if you want to replace your current bed liner by recoating a new one, then the Rustoleum bed liner can become a great choice for you. It is an easy-to-use bed liner which protects your truck bed, gives an attractive look to it, and also increases noise reduction for the truck bed.
Advantages of the Rustoleum Bed Liner
- It has an elegant design and smoother finishing
- The coating is durable and abrasion resistant
- Easy to apply Do it yourself bed liner
- It protects your truck bed from scratches, rust, and other nasty weather conditions
- It has a textured finish which adjusts according to the shape of the truck bed
- Manufactured in the US, so no compromise on the quality
- It is also a perfect bed liner for the bed rails, running boards, etc.
- You can use it in both ways, either brush on or roll on
Disadvantages of the Rustoleum Bed Liner
- You may not get as much thickness as you desire
- Not as durable and finished as other standard DIY bed liners
- If comes under a sweltering condition for a longer time, then it may behave tackily
For the price, features, and quality it has, the Rustoleum bed liner is a good option to protect your truck bed from the damage possibilities by the cargo or severe weather conditions. If you are looking for a permanent and perfectly structured bed liner for your pickup truck, then you may have to think twice, though. This review of Rustoleum bed liner will help you know all the pros and cons of this truck bed protecting formula, so you can decide whether it will be a good product for your investment.